Posted on: February 16, 2020
About HighspotHighspot is the sales enablement platform that reps
love. We empower companies to elevate customer conversations that
drive strategic growth. Our intuitive sales enablement platform
combines intelligent content management, training, contextual
guidance, customer engagement, and actionable analyticsall in a
product that reps love. Go-to-market teams use Highspot to deliver
a unified buying experience that increases revenue, customer
satisfaction, and retention.Today, were a strategic partner for
hundreds of customers worldwide, from Fortune 100 brands to
emerging companies. Based in Seattle, with offices in London,
Highspot is consistently recognized for our product innovation and
workplace culture.About the RoleHighspots accounting team is
looking for a detail-oriented, analytical Accounts Receivable
Professional to assist the department as it receives, processes,
and collects on software products sold services rendered. The
Accounts Receivable Professional will work closely with internal
departments to ensure that accounts are properly billed and that
payments are collected on time. You will also review account
information, correct discrepancies, and speak to clients to
establish better payment terms.The ideal candidate for this role is
a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and
record keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized,
and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills.What Youll
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for customer
contractual sales and services rendered.
- Reviewing customer contracts for complex billing matters and
processing in NetSuite.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records
are complete and accurate and that accounts receivable ledgers and
journals are up to date.
- Working with the Account Management and Deal Desk departments
to review accounts and customer payment and credit history to
develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data
entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing
paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job
- Supporting the Accounting department on ad hoc projects as
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- More education or experience is often required.
- Experience using NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of ASC 606 and reviewing customer contracts
under related guidance.
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving
- Strong math and research skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of bookkeeping
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.Benefits
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Company social events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- An environment that enables you to do your best workEqual
Opportunity StatementWe aim to build an inclusive workforce. If
youre passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the
qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry,
citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible
disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race,
religion, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Highspot, Seattle , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!