Director of Finance
Company: Attorney Resource Management, Inc.
Location: Gig Harbor
Posted on: April 10, 2021
EEO Class Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers Salary
Range: $90,000 Based on Experience Position Location: Gig Harbor,
WA Date Posted: 4/5/2021 Position Requirements: Must pass a
pre-employment / post-offer background check and drug test.
Position Description: PositionSummary: TheEdison47 Director of
Finance manages accounting records and is responsible forthe
production of financial reports for multiple entities. Reports are
expectedto be issued on time and accurately reflect each asset's
current financialposition. Edison47 has an accounting team, and the
Director of Finance overseesall employees involved in the
accounting process, including accountsreceivable, accounts payable,
payroll, inventory and compliance. GeneralDuties &
Responsibilities: TheDirector of Property Management processing
tasks may include:
- Oversee all team members involved in the accounting
- Prepare monthly financial statements for multiple entities
using Yardi software
- Guide the month-end close process for each community
- Maintain and record fixed asset schedules, prepaid expenses,
- Monitor and support accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare state and local B&O and Sales & Use Tax
- Complete monthly general ledger and bank statement
- Collaborate with internal and external associates on special
projects (e.g. budgeting, cash forecasting, external audits,
year-end tax preparation, accounting software upgrades, etc.)
- Recommend process improvement opportunities to enhance
accounting efficiencies WorkStyles and Habits
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Customer focused, service oriented with ability to build and
maintain strong working relationships with all customers.
- Positive, professional interpersonal skills.
- Ethical and honest.
- Willingness to fully commit - to be "all in" - as a
representative and role model of Edison 47
- Demonstrates resourcefulness in their ability to be creative,
to research, and in seeing the big picture while
addressing/resolving issues and in breaking new ground.
- Works with high degree of integrity in all interactions, doing
what's right at all times, as a representative of the company.
- Shows support for overall well-being of team members and
endeavors to create a welcome approach/environment where everyone
thrives . JobRequirements
- Minimum of 10 years of property management experience with a
track record of financial results and leadership.
- Accounting experience in residential property management a
- Prior experience with Yardi a must
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 10 years accounting experience, degree in Accounting or Finance
- Encompass strong organizational, time management,
problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Edison47,Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Attorney Resource Management, Inc., Seattle , Director of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Gig Harbor, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!