Sr. Grant Accountant
Company: NextDeavor Services
Posted on: November 23, 2021
General Position Summary:The Grant Accountant works with a team
of three, and will oversee the accounting, invoicing, and reporting
functions to grant funded awards and contracts. The position will
own the chart of accounts related to these awards and contracts and
be able to provide insight and guidance to internal stakeholders.
The position also takes responsibility for invoicing and reporting
to the funders and works as a liaison to ensure timely and accurate
information is exchanged. In addition, certain monthly and annual
closing responsibilities will belong to this position.
- Provides detailed financial reporting to internal stakeholders,
and regularly meet to review
- Prepares and provides financial reporting and invoicing to
- Reviews payment requests from subrecipients, and resolves any
discrepancies prior to approving payment
- Works closely with Community Service Team to ensure compliance
with Uniform Guidance
- Documents internal control processes for Rental Assistance
program in compliance with Uniform Guidance
- Supports Single Audit process with external audit
- Provides various audit schedules to support audit activities
- Actively identifies process improvements and takes initiative
to take corrective action
- Prepares general ledger journal entries to record activities
- Provides various audit schedules, answers auditor questions,
and provides documentation to support the annual audit.
- Researches and documents accounting transactions & resolves
- Prepares monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts,
reviews and approves monthly reconciliations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: NextDeavor Services, Seattle , Sr. Grant Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!