Company: Industrial Service Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Summary: The ideal candidate will be responsible for
the data entry of accounting records for various areas of the
business (AR, AP, GL, etc.). We will rely on your experience and
advanced clerical skills to provide support processing transactions
timely, efficiently, and accurately. Attention to details and the
ability to prioritize your workload will be required. Additional
criteria will include the ability to excel in scenarios of
team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more
and take initiative on various projects and tasks. Essential Duties
- Process AR cash receipts.
- Reconcile Bank Daily.
- Enter Inventory Requisitions.
- Enter Sales Orders.
- Prepare of sales tax reports.
- Prepare Journal Entries.
- Make AR collection calls.
- Assist in Month-End close.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Schedules.
- Be a back-up for other accounting functions.
- Transition to paperless document retention, some scanning may
- Implementation of new timekeeping system. Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance Required.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Staff Accountant.
- Must be proficient in data entry functions.
- Must be organized, be accurate, and possess a strong attention
- Must have good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to respond and handle high volumes of email
- Must have be proficient in Excel, Outlook and Adobe PDF.
- Must be willing to work with a partially remote team.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks within specified
- Must possess the ability to use sound judgment when making
independent decisions. The above job description is not intended to
be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any
other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.by
Keywords: Industrial Service Solutions, Seattle , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!