SEO Product Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFounded in 2009, Dribbble is the top global
community for designers and creative professionals and an
inspiration destination for over a hundred million people every
year. We're empowering creatives around the world to make a living
doing what they love. Our mission is to provide support at every
stage of a creative's journey; whether that's freelancing, selling
their physical and digital goods on our marketplace, or being hired
by some of the world's leading design-forward companies.With many
jobs, you have to pick between having a huge impact on the
organization (small team) or having a huge impact on the world (big
product), but at Dribbble - you get to do both, as part of a highly
collaborative team, working on one of the world's top 1000
websites.At Dribbble, we serve a global community and we need a
diverse team to do that successfully. Women, people of colour,
members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and
veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We provide an accessible
candidate experience, and if you need any accommodations or
adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let
us know. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse
environment for employees from all walks of life.Were building a
fully remote team across North America (Canada & the US). We
believe that creative collaboration can happen anywhere, and that
working remotely shouldnt have to mean sacrificing a sense of
cohesion, community, and connection. We've seen that by combining
thoughtful collaboration, frequent communication, and the freedom
for people to be their authentic selves, you can do your best work
and inspire others to do the same.About the Role:As our SEO Product
Manager, you will be responsible for ideating, scoping and driving
the roadmap for technical SEO initiatives including
internationalization. You will be leading projects that span across
design and engineering. We're looking for someone who is highly
passionate about the industryyou love all things organic search,
stay up to date on all technical standards, and evangelize it
across the organization.Working at the crossroads of the Product,
Engineering, Growth, and Leadership teams and reporting to the VP
of Product, the Product Manager will play a key role in setting and
executing on our SEO and internationalization strategy.As a
self-starter and a confident communicator, you're comfortable
presenting to executives and walking engineers through detailed
project requirements, as well as building effective relationships
with stakeholders. No detail escapes your attention; as a problem
solver and a persistent investigator, you're able to identify the
root causes of changes in key metrics and run tests to validate
your hypotheses.As an SEO Product Manager, you'll be responsible
- Growing our organic search channelthis is our most important
channel and youll be responsible for driving growth in key metrics
for organic search.
- Building and maintaining a high-level strategic vision for
organic search. Youll develop a detailed channel roadmap that works
to bring that vision to life across all SEO disciplinestechnical,
- Leadership on site architecture improvements to benefit SEO,
and improving our IA to drive steadily improving technical
- Partnering with product, design, engineering and analytics
teams to execute strategic projects against the organic search
roadmap. Youll also need to quantify and measure the impact of your
work and define a timeline for those outcomes. Youre also expected
to tie the value of organic search to broader marketing team and
- Reviewing and providing recommendations/feedback on various
teams roadmaps, auditing technical & strategic impact to organic
search. This also includes QAing outgoing work to ensure do no harm
for organic search and partnering with engineering to find the best
- Developing and driving our external backlinking strategy to
help bring high quality traffic to our site and drive new business
to the marketplace.
- Creating and maintaining a backlog of work associated with
organic search improvements, generated through onsite audits and
- Building all project documentation from high-level summaries
for executives to individual requirements for engineers.
- Analyzing & monitoring analytics tools associated with organic
search, looking for trends, impact from recent work or consequences
of industry changes.
- Creating and owning a strong narrative about organic search and
its performance. Develop a strong opinion on relevant KPIs and
measure against them tirelessly.
- Working to level-up the understanding of organic search across
the organization. This includes sharing projects with the team,
reporting on results, and finding opportunities to educate your
peers and cultivating alignment around organic search
holistically.We're looking for:
- Relevant experience: You have 4+ years of professional
experience in SEO, with particular emphasis on technical SEO.
- A proven track record of successfully developing, managing, and
implementing successful large-scale SEO initiatives and delivering
- Extensive knowledge of todays SEO best practices, search engine
algorithms and ranking strategies. You have a passion for staying
on top of news and trends in SEO and online marketing.
- Experience in managing websites with a million+ indexed pages.
You are experienced in auditing sites of this size, building
scalable solutions that require less on-going maintenance and
measuring impact at scale.
- Direct experience with two-sided marketplaces or user generated
content sites is a huge plus.
- A deep understanding and experience working with retail and
ecommerce brands. Youre comfortable working with category, product
and content pages and how they fit together in an overall
- An understanding of acquisition and top of the funnel, and
where organic search fits into the mix and how it plays with other
channels to create a comprehensive strategy.
- Experience working with large datasets. You know what to look
for, and have the ability to spot a trend others might miss.
- Someone who is detail-oriented, process-driven, and organized.
Building comprehensive documents and project requirements, keeping
multiple projects moving forward simultaneously, and maintaining
timely communication to outside teams is second nature to you.
- An extensive understanding of critical SEO analytics and
research platforms, such as Google Search Console (and API), Google
Analytics, Google Adwords Keyword Tool, etc. You also have
familiarity with various third party SEO analytics solutions such
as Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, STAT Search Analytics,
etc.BenefitsAt Dribbble, youll join a diverse team dedicated to
learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a
business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on
doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that
makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something
to be really proud of:
- 100% remote: so you can work where you feel most comfortable
- Stay healthy: generous medical and dental for both you and your
- Relax and unwind: with plenty of paid vacation, and paid sick
time for when you need it.
- Paid volunteer days: for you to spend giving back to non
profits/organizations that are important to you.
- Celebrate: we observe both US and Canadian holidays - and a
whole week of rest in December.
- Family leave: Paid time off for when your family grows.
- Save up: put pre-tax savings into a 401k/RRSP - well match a
portion of your contributions.
- Fitness fund: to help you feel your very best.
- Equipment fund: so you can deck out your home office.
- Monthly coffee budget: Grab that latte - its on us.
- Learning and development: Keep growing with paid courses,
books, and conferences.
- Hang out: we get together at least once a year for some
in-person face time.
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to
do a great job.
Keywords: Dribbble, Seattle , SEO Product Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!