Collections Representative - REMOTE
Company: (ISSA) International Sports Sciences Association
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ISSA Needs a Student Financial Services RepresentativeThis is a
remote role offering a monthly bonus potential!---ISSA is the first
ISSA is the world leader in fitness education, connecting people
all over the world to the power of healthy living. We have
certified over 400,000 trainers in 174 countries, and the number is
growing. Want to be a part of the team that is making this happen?
Check out this opportunity to be a key contributor as a Student
Financial Services (SFS) Representative.What's the Job?
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls through automated
and manual efforts, connecting with current and former students
that have payment plans.
- Update and process credit card payments.
- Connect with our students, build rapport, and identify their
- Use strong communication skills to create acceptable
- Document a summary of phone conversations with students into
our system of record.
- Be honest, have a high level of integrity, and follow all
company policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service by directing students to
appropriate contacts for all inquiries.
- Successfully meet/exceed department goals and KPIs.What is ISSA
Looking For?We expect our team to be effective
relationship-builders with a laser focus on providing exceptional
service. We are tenacious and resilient in our pursuit of personal
and professional success, but also know how to have fun. And for
the SFS Rep role, we are also seeking:
- 1 or more years of experience in either customer service or a
phone support role.
- 1 or more years prior collections experience preferred.
- Basic computer experience and typing skills.
- Prior experience with Excel is helpful.
- Experience understanding customer needs and identifying
- Experience navigating difficult conversations and de-escalating
- Competitive spirit with a drive to produce outstanding
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing work environment.
- This is a remote role, so reliable internet connection and
ability to work independently and manage time productively.
- A strong connection to the world of fitness, health, and the
gym environment is a definite plusAnything else? Absolutely!ISSA is
a place where every day we are inspired by our teammates,
encouraging each other to be our best. The environment is relaxed
(casual dress code always), friendly and upbeat! And we feel it's
important to reward our team with competitive pay and benefits.
Here are some of the highlights:Free certifications. Who wants to
be their best self? WE DO! As an ISSA team member, you have access
to all 25 certifications---at no expense! Additionally, you'll
receive exclusive discounts on leading products in the fitness
industry. Cool, right?Work Life Synergy. Our Core Team members have
4 weeks of PTO. If you join ISSA as a People Leader you get 5 weeks
of PTO and our Directors and Above have Discretionary Time Off! All
PTO is front loaded, so you don't have to wait to use it. And
everyone at ISSA gets 8 paid national holidays every year! Work
hard, play hard!Parental Time Off. We support our team members as
they grow their families! Once you qualify for FMLA, you are
eligible to receive up to 6 weeks of paid paternity time to bond
with a new child.Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. A key
component to living a healthy lifestyle is having access to the
care we (and our families) need. We offer 2 medical insurance plans
accompanied by Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings
Account (FSA) options, as well Dental and Vision coverage. And you
don't have to wait forever! Eligibility begins the 1st of the month
after you start.Team Building. We may be remote, but we don't have
to be alone! We host a monthly schedule of virtual team activities,
town halls, weekly gratitude and motivational sessions, and other
special events---so many fun ways for us to connect and support one
another.Growth opportunities. When our people grow---we grow! We
offer leadership training, development journeys for each role and
career path, and many coaching/mentoring opportunities. Constant
growth and development is inherent in our culture.Tools to do the
job. We make sure you are hooked up with the tools, equipment and
systems you need. We begin the process prior to your start date, so
you are ready to rock 'n roll on your first day. We also provide a
monthly work from home allowance!What else? We have a 401(k)
company match and 100% company paid life/AD&D insurance/short
term disability. We also offer an employee assistance program to
assist with work life concerns (legal, financial, mental health).
Our ultimate goal is to support you and your overall
wellness.Transform your career at ISSA!
Keywords: (ISSA) International Sports Sciences Association, Seattle , Collections Representative - REMOTE, Accounting, Auditing , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!