Company: Fiducial North America
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company OverviewFounded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major
provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping,
Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small
businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs,
Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to
clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their
customersPosition OverviewFiducial is looking for a Tax Accountant
for their Mt. Vernon, WA office. This position reports directly to
the Branch Manager.The Junior Tax Accountant will work in a team
environment performing all aspects of business counseling,
accounting, and tax preparation for a portfolio of clients. Heavy
tax preparation and special project work required. The person in
this role will support client management initiatives.As a
multi-faceted position, this opportunity includes monitoring
business production pertaining to reviewing tax and accounting
reports, and answering all technical processing and tax/ accounting
questions for clients. This dynamic position is well suited for
entry-level tax professionals with experience preparing and
reviewing individual and business tax returns, providing guidance
on tax issues and developing consulting/business relationships
within their community.Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 1-2 years of experience preparing individual and corporate tax
- Experience in working in public accounting or a professional
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level
of efficiency including monitoring production, answering
tax/accounting questions; and client reporting.
- Proficiency with tax and accounting software.The ideal
candidate for this position:
- Has the ability to work with peers, staff and senior management
collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Is a detail-oriented individual contributor.
- Possesses a high level of integrity and respects quality
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service
culture.Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other
business-related field preferred
- Active PTIN preferred
- CPA license or CPA candidate preferred
Keywords: Fiducial North America, Seattle , Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!