Director of Trust Accounting
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Leader in the industry with a national presence and large
operations in the PNW. This Financial Services organization is
seeking your public accounting &/or trust accounting experience
to direct a team of local accountants, lead implementations,
coordinate with project managers and the national team. Must be
willing to roll up your sleeves and also communicate with other
offices. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manages group staff, demonstrating leadership qualities
consistent with management values and mission.
- Develops staff through performance management, goal setting,
training, and effective employee relations.
- Oversees quality and quantity of work produced ensuring that
appropriate quality and production internal service level
agreements have been met, and insuring employees are held
accountable and expectations are consistently met.
- Will assist in the development and management of the national
budget to ensure efficient operations are within budget
- Oversees internal systems, policies and procedures to ensure
trust accounting operations are in compliance with client needs,
new developments, regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Maintains communications and effective working relationships
with management (including client services and all other
operational units) and staff as well as clients, government
agencies, unions, participants, attorneys, and consultants. DESIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA highly desired
- Public Accounting/Audit experience and/or trust accounting
- 3+ years people management experience
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Microsoft Word.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Seattle , Director of Trust Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!