Business Development Manager (Financial Facilities) - West
Company: ADB Companies, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Details: Business Development Manager (Financial Facilities) -
WestFull details of the job. Open Position Name Business
Development Manager (Financial Facilities) - West Open Position
Number VN4088 Group Building Location Seattle, WA Employment Type
Regular Education Level High School or equivalent Experience Level
2 years Description Business Development Manager West - Financial
At Keeley Companies, we believe in empowering our people and
fulfilling career aspirations. Keeley is a career destination with
countless opportunities for advancement, and a world-class family
culture that is centered around creating the best possible
environment for our people to thrive.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager for our
Financial Facilities group based in the Western region.
- Responsible for securing new business projects for the L.
Keeley Financial Facilities team
- Focuses on creating new client relationships with targeted
- Drives the entire initial sales cycle from prospect engagement
to signed project opportunities. -
- Identifies and proposes projects delivered via the Design/Build
- Research project opportunities by analyzing market strategies,
project requirements, and institution financials.
- Plans and prepares presentations for potential clients
- Exhibits at regular industry trade shows and conferences
- Reports and tracks opportunities using Salesforce CRM
- Provides forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes
over relevant time periods
- Maintains relationships with past and current clients Key
Responsibilities Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Construction
Management, related field, or equivalent sales work
- 10+ years' in the construction, engineering, real estate,
financial, and facilities sectors or related industries performing
the similar primary responsibilities listed.
- Strong leadership and management skills in directing an
organization, department, or group.
- Advanced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understands the Design/Build project delivery method
- Experience with the Financial Industry, a plus
- Experience using SalesForce, a plus
Keywords: ADB Companies, Inc., Seattle , Business Development Manager (Financial Facilities) - West, Accounting, Auditing , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!