Hotel Night Auditor
Company: Little Creek Casino Resort
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Company name: Little Creek Casino Resort Title of
position: Hotel Night Auditor Position: Full-Time Location: Shelton
Washington Pay: Based on Experience The Hotel Night Auditor
reviews, balances and submits the daily paperwork of the Hotel
Operations to Income Audit. Benefits began on the 1st day of the
month following your hire date even if you start on the 31st of the
month Full-Time Benefits Medical - $27.09 Employee Rate Dental
Vision HRA 401K with a company match of up to 6%
Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Unpaid/Sick Leave Options FSA - Medical &
Dependent Care Employee Assistance Program Tuition Assistance AFLAC
Legal Shield/Identity Shield Free Meals while on Shift Community
Vendor Discounts Training and Career Development Programs Employee
Discounts across Property You can play 18 holes of golf for $50 You
can play 9 holes of golf for $30 15% discount at the Pro Shop 25%
discount at the Spa 15% discount at all restaurants 50% off
childcare at the Squaxin Island Childcare Center 6 wks-5 years
($500 month infant care) Plus More!!! ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Review computer-generated reports to determine if accepted
accounting procedure was followed in recording transactions.
- Examine cashiers closing paperwork to verify accuracy of
- Compute percentages and totals and compare results with
recorded entries and daily events.
- Verify accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings
pertaining to Hotel and other related revenue transactions.
- Follow the Night Clerk closing checklist.
- Correct errors and / or complete list discrepancies for
- Prepare reports for management concerning scope of audit,
financial conditions found, and source and application of
- Establish and maintain guest relationships.
- Prepare an end of day report for Income Audit.
- Close business day out and open new business day.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and training
- Additional duties as assigned Requirements: REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year certificate from college or technical school
- OR one to two years related experience and/or training
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have previous Hotel Operating Systems experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the
Squaxin Island Gaming Commission. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and
arms and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. CLOSING DATE Open Until
Filled For information on Little Creek Casino Resort including more
information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our
website at https://www.little-creek.com Little Creek Casino Resort
is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws. PI201224938
Keywords: Little Creek Casino Resort, Seattle , Hotel Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Shelton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!