Accountant - General Ledger
Posted on: March 19, 2023
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to CommerceIQ's US GAAP compliance in complex
accounting areas such as equity in accordance with ASC 718, leases
in accordance with ASC 842, and M&A accounting in accordance
with ASC 805, including preparing: journal entries, account
reconciliations, disclosure schedules for financial statements, and
fluctuation analysis to help management with business
- Own day-to-day accounting activities to ensure compliance with
U.S. GAAP, internal policies, and external audits.
- Collaborate with members of our global team to ensure
consistent application of policies and timely financial reporting
(including COGS, accruals, AP, fixed assets, investments, cash,
prepaid expenses, and intangibles).
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the monthly and
quarterly close process.
- Assist executive leadership teams with special projects,
research and supplemental reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on monthly close
matters and other initiatives.
- Work on process optimization and automation efforts to improve
efficiency and effectiveness on a continuous basis through various
techniques using technology solutions and automation.
- Take an active interest in your career development and partner
with management to continue your growth and development.
- Participate in other assignments and ad hoc projects as
What You'll Bring:
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CPA track, with public
accounting experience preferred.
- Bias towards challenging the status quo and leveraging
technology to build scalable processes, gain efficiencies,
streamline accounting operations and improve outcomes.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Shown ability to work effectively in a team environment and
have strong rapport with the management team and
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional written and oral
- Working knowledge of start-up to mid-tier ERPs a plus - QBO,
Xero, NetSuite, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home
office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CommerceIQ, Seattle , Accountant - General Ledger, Accounting, Auditing , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...