On Call Receptionist (Free Meals - Free Parking)
Company: ERA Living - University House Issaquah
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Free Meals! Free Onsite Parking!
Era Living is seeking a per diem--Receptionist to become the newest
member of our Administration team located in our University House
Issaquah Community, in Issaquah, WA.--
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package
- Company Sponsored Health Plan----
- 401k with Generous Employer Match--
- Vacation & Sick Leave--
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development
and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit
(hours worked, age, etc.)
The Receptionist ensures the main console is attended at all times,
answers and directs calls, as well as greets visitors and residents
warmly and guides them appropriately. This position also provides
clerical support as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 year reception
- Computer literacy with experience including Windows and
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Current certification or willingness to obtain certification in
First Aid and CPR
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older
adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work,
demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team
orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your
Era Living has been voted--#4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017
(CityVoter's) and--Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5
Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: ERA Living - University House Issaquah, Seattle , On Call Receptionist (Free Meals - Free Parking), Administration, Clerical , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!