Company: Walls Property Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join our Team! Walls Property Management is seeking an
organized, reliable, and excellent communicator to be our office
administrative guru! This is an excellent opportunity for someone
who enjoys working with people, solving problems, and a fast-paced
environment. An ideal candidate is eager to learn, be part of a
team, and contribute to the growth and development of the
company.Pay & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401 k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays + 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Philanthropy Service Annually for a Charity of your
- Paid Professional Development
- Downpayment Assistance for Multi-Family Property Investment
(*after waiting period)Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct company phone calls and emails.
- Greet and provide support to visitors.
- Data entry and management.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail.
- Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure office equipment is working properly and is maintained;
calling for repairs or replacements as needed.
- Maintain a physical and digital filing system.
- Assistance with Marketing tasks including but not limited to
social media and Craigslist ads.
- Website management and updates as needed.
- Human resources support; data entry, projects as assigned.
- Coordinate office events & meetings.
- Routine tidying/cleaning of the office environment.
- Other projects as assigned.Environment: This is NOT a remote
work position. Position requires daily work at office site
9am-5pm.We abide by the City of Seattle & State of WA Covid
Requirements for a professional office environment with limited
public access. All staff must be vaccinated or tested
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (communication, listening,
- Ability to Problem Solve Quickly
- Organized, Efficient, and Adaptable
- Strong Computer Skills (GSuite)
- Willingness to Learn
- Clear Background Check
- Proof of Covid VaccinePreferred:
- Experience with Wordpress or similiar website platform
- Social Media Marketing, Management
- Appfolio Property Management Software Experience
- Property Management ExperienceEqual Opportunity EmployerJob
Type: Full-timePay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:All visitors must wear mask in
office. All staff must be vaccinated or provide weekly negative
covid test.Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Walls Property Management, Seattle , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!