Posted on: November 22, 2021
RET Physical Therapy Group is looking for a full -time Medical
Receptionist for ourUniversity PT clinic to be able to experience a
culture of care, compassion, and human connection. This individual
will have to perform the following duties: front desk scheduling,
collection of co-payments/deductibles within the clinic, data
entry, filing, patient and physician interaction on the phone and
in person, and general organization of the office aspects of the
clinic. Previous history with a working knowledge of working with
insurance benefits, pre-authorization and approval is preferred.
Previous medical receptionist, medical front office administrative
customer service and office experience is a definite plus.
Benefits: We offer outstanding benefits including a 401k with a 4%
match, outstanding health/dental/vision coverage, company paid life
insurance, a generous PTO plan with unique maternity benefits and
much more! We have also established an internal employee
foundation, as our own organized way of making sure our employees
receive the financial support they need after catastrophic life
events occur. This assistance is made possible through the
continuous support of all our fellow employees.
- Working knowledge of insurance benefits, deductibles,
co-payments related to the delivery of medical care
- Previous administrative or other professional office experience
in a medical setting preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain friendly and
- Ability and willingness to treat all patients with the utmost
kindness and consideration in the most trying situations.
- Friendly personality with the desire to work with the
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on completion of
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic,
religious, and socioeconomic status.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Keywords: RET, Seattle , Rehab Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!