Receptionist - Concierge
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Receptionist - Concierge Position Summary: Under limited
supervision receptionist's duties include offering administrative
support across the organization. The receptionist will welcome
guests and greet people who visit the community. The receptionist
will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing
correspondence, redirecting phone calls, deal with emergencies in a
timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
The receptionist's duties and responsibilities are to ensure the
front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all
administrative tasks. Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training
- Free parking, meals, and a great team! Responsibilities of the
- Greet visitors at community's front reception desk in a
professional and pleasant manner, may provide drinks and other
comfort amenities, as deemed appropriate, while visitors are
- Ensures that all guests sign guest book, as well as locate the
correct resident or party to escort visitors, answers guest,
resident, managers and employee inquires.
- May call for transportation as requested by residents.
- Receive incoming calls and ensures questions and needs are
directed to appropriate person.
- Serve as community ambassador to visitors.
- Answer general questions from potential residents and inquiring
families and provide informational brochures and packets as
- Perform administrative and clerical support tasks for
community, including updating resident rosters and distributing
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with
sensitive matters or information (Business, Resident, Employee and
Medical Records, etc.
- May assist Activity Director and/or others as necessary in
promoting activities with residents in the lobby.
- May take prospective clients and/or families on tours of the
community when marketing and administrative personnel are not
- May assist the Business Office with special tasks or
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
requested. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience:
- A High school diploma or GED preferred; and a minimum of
one-year related training or experience. About Cogir: COGIR
Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the needs of American seniors, their families, and
our employees.Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic
place, shaped by the residents themselves and led by an empowered
on-site executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions
are made on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the
community. We are proud of our teams. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Seattle , Receptionist - Concierge, Administration, Clerical , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!