Receptionist - Concierge
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Receptionist - Concierge Position Summary:--
Under limited supervision receptionist's duties include offering
administrative support across the organization. The receptionist
will welcome guests and greet people who visit the community. The
receptionist will also coordinate front-desk activities, including
distributing correspondence, redirecting phone calls, deal with
emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining
office operations. The receptionist's duties and responsibilities
are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and
executes all administrative tasks.--
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Greet visitors at community's front reception desk in a
professional and pleasant manner, may provide--drinks and other
comfort amenities, as deemed appropriate, while visitors are
- Ensures that all guests sign guest book, as well as locate the
correct resident or party to escort visitors, answers guest,
resident, managers and employee inquires.
- May call for transportation as requested by residents.
- Receive incoming calls and ensures questions and needs are
directed to appropriate person.
- Serve as community ambassador to visitors.
- Answer general questions from potential residents and inquiring
families and provide informational--brochures and packets as
- Perform administrative and clerical support tasks for
community, including updating resident rosters and--distributing
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with
sensitive matters or information (Business,--Resident, Employee and
Medical Records, etc.
- May assist Activity Director and/or others as necessary in
promoting activities with residents in the lobby.
- May take prospective clients and/or families on tours of the
community when marketing and--administrative personnel are not
- May assist the Business Office with special tasks or
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:--
- A High school diploma or GED preferred; and a minimum of
one-year related training or experience.--
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Keywords: Cogir, Seattle , Receptionist - Concierge, Administration, Clerical , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!