Company: Safran Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to
the Director of Production, Production management and Production
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports internal Production Schedule (LOB) updates at the
direction of Production.
- Maintains various project statuses utilizing the LOB or other
tools tracking appropriate detail (i.e., delivery dates, shortages,
- Maintains current projects in the system and loads charge
numbers to time clocks.
- Maintains/inputs employee data in the appropriate
- Prepares and timecard reports for submittal to Director prior
to payroll run and makes adjustment with Director approval as
- Prepares project kick-off meeting to include project start
date, budget hours, contract info, etc. for all new
- Reports any anomalies found to Director of Production.
- Generates labor reports/charts for production hours weekly to
compare actual vs. budget.
- Generates project cost data/charts from AX to maintain
visibility to current cost vs. budget.
- Manage customer sample tracking tools, instruction sheets,
schedules, labeling and shipping for customers.
- Prepares and distributes weekly production schedule for the
Machine Shop to include overdue reports.
- Creates proposal packages to distribution to contractors for
- Generates and maintains project scaling and compliance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administration assistance to on-site clients.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and
announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Regularly evaluates company's services to our clients.
Initiates recommendations for improvement.
- Orders and makes arrangements for catering services as
- Works with third-party vendors as required to ensure any
maintenance issues are resolved.
- Manages highly confidential communications and
- Conducts inventory and collects requirements for office
supplies, coordinates purchases and/or submits requests to Office
Manager for ordering.
- Takes pictures as necessary to support Marketing.
- Plans and coordinates company functions including program
delivery celebrations and quarterly recognition events.
- Answers incoming calls on multi-line system and forwards calls
to appropriate personnel or department. Screens incoming calls when
necessary. Transfers calls to voicemail or takes and delivers
messages when appropriate personnel are unavailable.Required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong professional, customer service and interpersonal
- Ability to successfully interface with all levels of the
- Ability to manage data and information from multiple
- Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as
part of an established and growing team.
- Experience with Internet tools, Email, Skype, Microsoft Outlook
including contacts and calendar applications.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence,
and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience with Internet software, Microsoft Suite
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Keywords: Safran Group, Seattle , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Marysville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!