Front Office Manager
Company: Residence Inn by Marriott Bothell
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Residence Inn Bothell
11920 NE 195th St.
Bothell , WA 98011
The Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the operation
of the Guest Services, Concierge and Uniformed
Services/Transportation in an attentive, friendly, efficient and
courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service prior
to and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and
- Respond to all guests' requests, problems, complaints and/or
accidents presented at the Front Desk or through reservations,
comment cards, letters and/or phone calls, in an attentive,
courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest
- Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all Guest Services
personnel according to Highgate Hotel S.O.P.'s.
- Carry a cell phone at all times.
- Prepare and conduct all Guest Services interviews and follow
hiring procedures according to Highgate Hotel S.O.P.'s.
- Develop employee morale and ensure training of Guest Services
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily.
Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close
observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house
daily, i.e. flash report, allowances, etc.
- Attend daily and monthly Rooms Merchandizing meetings.
- Participate in required M.O.D. program as scheduled
- Review Guest Services staff's worked hours for payroll
compilation and submit to Accounting on a timely basis
- Prepare employee Schedule according to business forecast, payroll
budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
- Ensure that no-show revenue is maximized through consistent and
- Maintain Highgate Hotel S.O.P.'s regarding Purchase Orders,
vouchering of invoices and checkbook accounting.
- Ensure that Wage Progress, Productivity and the Ten Day Forecast
are completed on a timely basis according to Highgate Hotel
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication with managers, employees and other
- Work closely with Accounting on follow-up items, i.e., returned
checks, rejected credit cards, employee discrepancies, etc.
- Operate all aspects of the Front Office computer system,
including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and
- Monitor proper operation of the P.B.X. console and ensure that
employees maintain Highgate Hotel S.O.P.'s in its use.
- Ensure staff greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front
Desk in accordance with Highgate Hotel S.O.P.'s.
- Ensure implementation of all Highgate Hotel policies and house
rules. Understand hospitality terms.
- Ensure sign off of all Service Standards by Position for Guest
- Assist in preparation of revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail
in a timely and professional manner.
- Must maintain constant communication with Housekeeping,
Reservations and the Credit Manager..
- Coordinate all aspects of the ongoing implementation of the
Highgate Hotel philosophy of service.
- Ensure correct and accurate cash handling at the Front Desk.
- Follow and enforce all Highgate Hotel credit policies.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly,
helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other
- Maintain and monitor "Lost and Found" procedures and policies
according to Highgate Hotel standards.
- Establish and maintain key control system.
- Ensure participation within department for monthly Highgate Hotel
- Focus the Guest Services Department on their role in contributing
to the Guest Service and audit scores.
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and requests.
- Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary
- Review daily Front Office work and activity reports generated by
- Review Front Office log book and Guest Request log on a daily
Keywords: Residence Inn by Marriott Bothell, Seattle , Front Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!