Optometry Office Manager
Company: Marysville Vision Source
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary of positionLooking for a job that gives
paid time off for the week between Christmas Day and New Years Day?
How would you like to be off work at 1pm on Fridays and start your
weekend early? We are a busy Optometric Practice looking for a
friendly, customer service oriented and experienced office manager
to join our team and manage all facets of daily business
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time offResponsibilitiesOffice Manager Summary of position
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient
care and customer service.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop
new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient
retention and profitability.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of
general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of front and back-office
- Encompass the role of HR to assess, investigate and resolve
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when
there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent
- Ensure regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws and
all other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Execute all strategic plans set forth by the owner to continue
to expand and grow the practice.
- Supervise and assist in insurance billing and claim
- Review and manage accounts receivable aging reports for
patients and insurance companies.
- Manage bookkeeping; pay bills, enter information into
QuickBooks, reconcile accounts, payroll with Gusto.
- Process and submit excise taxes.
- Manage inventory and retail marketing plans.
- Coordinate internal staff meetings and attend external business
- Track date and produce monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the
office.Required SkillsOffice Manager Qualifications and Skills
- High level of organization skills to handle time bound actions
and multiple management scheduling calendars.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
confidential situations and documents.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills for multiple priorities and
- Training and articulation to team members how to improve their
roles and contribute to the practice.
Keywords: Marysville Vision Source, Seattle , Optometry Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Marysville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!