Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $22/hrWe are hiring an Office
Administrator to assist with the daily operations of our branch.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous
experience within an office administration or management role who
enjoys working with customers and in a team environment. You play
an important role in running the day-to-day office operations.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive hourly pay of $22 per hour
- Comprehensive health benefits package, 401(k), profit sharing,
paid time off, life insurance and more
- Excellent training program What You'll Do:
- Manage telephone calls from customers regarding service
problems and/or customer account information
- Maintains A/P, A/R, processes orders, and contacts customers
regarding past due invoices.
- Lead A/R meetings with the route personnel.
- Post payments to open invoices, balance payments received and
make the daily bank deposits.
- Review and update paperwork daily to correct and obtain any
missing data. Files paperwork daily.
- Maintain and distribute petty cash, reimbursement records,
reports and route cards.Qualifications:
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and
- Experience using office equipment (copier, scanner, phones,
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent organization skills and time management.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and
- Prior A/P, A/R experience a plus. Auto Chlor System is a
national leader serving the restaurant and hospitality industries
providing the latest in dishwashers, sanitizing equipment, and
cleaning products to our customers. Throughout our 80 year history,
we have stood on two pillars: Leadership & People. We strive to
have a people first culture and pride ourselves in providing
sustainable products to our customers and community.
Keywords: AutoChlor, Seattle , Office Admin, Administration, Clerical , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!