MEDICAL OFFICE CLEANER
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Summary Details
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is
looking for a Cleaner. We have many leaders at ABM who started
their career in this role so if you want to grow, we can show you
how. The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned
Under close supervision and according to prescribed procedures,
cleans and services rooms by dry and damp mopping floors, dusting
and disinfecting furniture and equipment, vacuuming carpets. Makes
and cleans bed units of discharged patients. Responsible for
cleanliness and servicing of an assigned area.
- Cleans and maintains buildings/facilities. Performs heavy
cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing
walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Notifies managers concerning the need for minor or major
repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working
relationships with clients, co-workers, shift coordinators,
supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality
standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that
- Promotes a customer service mindset. Treats others courteously
and with respect.
- Responds to all requests and calls with a can-do attitude.
Follows up on requests with a sense of urgency.
- Views everything with a process improvement mindset. Constantly
works towards the improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Dust and damp mops floors.
- Vacuums carpets.
- Dusts furniture, equipment, window sills, surfaces, and damp
wipes are the same as a germicidal disinfectant.
- Empties waste containers and trash, damp wipes containers, and
relines with clean waste liners.
- High dust and damp wipes horizontal surfaces.
- Arranges furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion and
reports any needed equipment or furniture repairs to the
- Inspects bedside curtain and window drapes/blinds and reports
any needed repairs or replacements to the supervisor.
- Cleans and polishes bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, and similar
- Cleans restrooms including toilets, sinks, showers, and
- Replenishes hand soaps, paper towels, tissue, and re-stocks
- Spot washes walls and wall fixtures.
- Damp wipes light lenses within reach.
- Responsible for daily cleaning of patient rooms and terminal
cleaning of discharged rooms including washing and remaking of
- Responsible for cleaning offices, utility rooms, exam rooms,
waiting rooms, and other ancillary rooms within areas of
- Responsible for responding to emergency requests for clean-ups
and needs within the area of assignment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow specific instructions.
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment interacting
with a variety of departments.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in
specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten-year work
history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
Full Time Employees (32 hours per week or more):
- $500 HIRING BONUS (after 30 days of employment)
- $250 RETENTION BONUS! (after 60 days of employment)
- $500 REFERRAL BONUS! (after 30 days of employment)
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with
revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees
in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various
international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include
electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering,
HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical
solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated
solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions
in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes -
from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers,
manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for
this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the
extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make
exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other
legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: ABM, Seattle , MEDICAL OFFICE CLEANER, Administration, Clerical , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!