Mid-Level Executive Office Administrator
Company: The Boeing Company
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to
fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming,
respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional
growth. Find your future with us.Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA)
is looking for a Mid-Level Executive Office Administrator (level C)
to join our 737 Field Operations team in Seattle, Washington.This
position provides a unique opportunity to coordinate and process
travel arrangements and logistics, generate expense reports and
assist in reconciling corporate credit card charges for the 737
Field Operations Team. - The ability to develop and maintain
relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers,
partners and direct reports is crucial to success in this
role.Position Responsibilities: - - -
- Performs the following tasks for managers on the executive
payroll: coordinates and processes domestic and international
business travel arrangements, monitors designated business
traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in
reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and
accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for
traveler's review and/or signature.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written
- Tracks and maintains information relative to department and
- Verbally communicates a wide variety of information to multiple
- Processes incoming and outgoing communication and
correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and
availability for efficient use of time.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for
availability and efficient use of resources.
- Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the
acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Plans and implements logistics for executive level internal and
- Provides guidance for less experienced employees.
- Works under limited supervision.This position is expected to be
100% on site. - The selected candidate will be required to work
onsite in Seattle, Washington.The position must meet Export Control
compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22
C.F.R. - 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen,
lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee. -Basic
Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- 3+ Years of experience using Microsoft Office Products such as
Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience communicating to employees, customers,
peers and all levels of leadership
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics.
- 3+ years of experience developing presentations for
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast paced, high volume
environment.Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Experience with organizing, planning, facilitating and
- 1+ years of experience in an office administration or
administrative support role.
- 1+ years of experience supporting and communicating with senior
and executive leadership.
- 1+ years of experience taking initiative and leading projects
with limited direction from leadership.Typical
Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired
through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and
typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational
school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor,
etc.).Relocation:Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit
for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or
relocate at their own expense. -Drug Free Workplace:Boeing is a
Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our
policies.Shift: This position is for 1st shift.Union: This is a
non-union represented positionTotal Rewards:At Boeing, we strive to
deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and
retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package
include competitive base pay and variable compensation
opportunities.The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees
with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs,
generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts,
health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and
disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that
provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.The specific
programs and options available to any given employee may vary
depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date
of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining
agreements.Please note that the information shown below is a
general guideline only. Pay is based upon candidate experience and
qualifications, as well as market and business
considerations.Summary pay range: $60,350 - $65,320Export Control
Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position
must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export
control compliance requirements, a "U.S. Person" as defined by 22
C.F.R. -120.15 is required. "U.S. Person" includes U.S. Citizen,
lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.Export Control
Details: US based job, US Person requiredEqual Opportunity
Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: The Boeing Company, Seattle , Mid-Level Executive Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...