Posted on: February 20, 2021
Director, Marketing Marketing Lynnwood, WA Apply Now Job Type
Full Time Team Marketing Pub. Date 02/08/21 JOB DESCRIPTION Job
SummaryResponsible for managing and directing the overall Marketing
and Sales effort in a multi-system environment as it relates to the
deployment of new products and enhancements. Assists Marketing
leadership with business planning in order to lead the Marketing
team in preparing the department budget. Ensures that communication
of current initiatives, promotions and campaigns are accurately,
timely and effectively communicated to all appropriate personnel at
all levels and departments. Serves as liaison between Region,
Division, Corporate and system marketing personnel to ensure that
each group is informed of most recent product marketing
developments and plans. Provides leadership and direction for team
which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and
implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility
for developing and managing budget.Job DescriptionCore
- Manages and directs Marketing team and ensures that production
meets the budgeted level and meets program objectives, including
timely delivery of objectives.
- Ensures the competence and continuity of qualified Marketing
staff through optimum selection, training and development,
appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Serves as the department liaison and Subject Matter Expert to
Engineering, Field Marketing, Customer Service, Product Management
- Participates in strategic plan development and building of
alliances with industry partners, networks etc. as needed to
achieve product growth objectives. Influences sales channel
incentives through offer strategy. Consults with Marketing/Sales to
identify, define, size and prioritize strategic analytics
- Works closely with customer care, Sales, Finance and Legal
teams to assist with development and implementation of core
business, competitive and new product marketing plans and
strategies to achieve all subscriber and revenue growth goals.
Provides guidance to local/external analysts to ensure strategic
alignment, effective use and development of resources.
- Oversees and develops financial models in designing packaging
and pricing to ensure competitive position in market.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for
analytics across the business. Communicates
learning/recommendations and obtains buy-in from Sales, Marketing
and senior leaders. Develops measurement systems for programs.
- Serves as primary contact with program suppliers for
implementation of acquisition and retention activities.
- Oversees the recruiting, hiring and evaluating of the Marketing
staff to ensure that the appropriate level of support is available
- Maintains and improves ongoing marketing programs, analyses and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years +Base
pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details. COMCAST CAREERS About Us Meet Comcast
University Relations Military Jobs Search Jobs Notices OTHER CAREER
OPTIONS AT COMCAST NBCUniversal Careers Universal Studios Hollywood
Careers Universal Studios Orlando Careers Comcast-Spectacor Careers
COMCAST CORPORATE Comcast Corporate Comcast In The Community TERMS
- WEBSITE PRIVACY - HOME - CANDIDATE PRIVACY - MOTION SETTINGS We
are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT. Comcast endeavors to make our career
site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact
us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Any inquiries regarding
employment application status; resume submittal, open positions and
any other general inquiries will not receive a response so please
visit our FAQ page for more information. Comcast participates in
the E-VERIFY PROGRAM in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful
workforce. Comcast is a drug-free workplace. Comcast Policy on EEO
--- Cal. Civ. Code --1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info
Keywords: Comcast, Seattle , Director, Marketing, Advertising , Lynnwood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!