B2B Marketing Manager
Posted on: February 21, 2021
At Knack, we believe in celebrating the customer as a creative
force. We believe that who we buy from matters. We believe that
behind every great gift is a story. We believe in win-win. Knack is
the gift-giving solution for anyone who wants to give thoughtful
gifts that will 'wow' the recipient. We offer an impressive
selection of local, sustainable and ethos centric products for all
occasions. We are specialists in corporate gifting, packaging
customization and personal concierge service. Knack's business is
growing rapidly. We are expanding our marketing team to keep pace
with our continued growth and are currently looking to fill a new
role of B2B Marketing Manager. This new role will report to the VP
of Marketing and will be responsible for driving marketing for the
B2B side of our business. This role will interface closely with our
managed/business account sales team to support their needs. We like
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- You are a self-starter and take the initiative to jump in and
help before you're asked.
- You're hungry to help build a business from the ground up.
- You always see the glass as half full. You'll like us because:
- You'll be an integral part of Knack's success, working with a
team of people who thrive on discovery, growth and putting the
- We'll celebrate what you bring to the table and we have your
back when things get tough
- You'll never be bored and you'll always be appreciated
- You want to influence the direction of a fast-growing startup
- Work with sales, account management, and marketing colleagues
to develop programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead
targets and revenue goals.
- Collaborate across the organization to develop and implement
marketing strategies to support account-based selling across our
target land and expand accounts -this includes all tactics,
messaging and content creation needed.
- Focus on the buyer's journey and deploying the right
programmatic account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right
content at the right time.
- Coordinate programs across multiple channels to support teams
in creating and executing awareness and demand-gen.
- Set up, manage, and report on campaigns and digital performance
metrics and analytics including spend and recommendations for
- Create SEO friendly content drives results in the search
- Execute lead development and delivery of content creation
including white papers, case studies, sales assets, blog posts, and
- Contribute to sales pitch decks and other marketing collateral
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field
- 5+ years' experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing tactics and campaign best
- Knowledgeable of SEO best practices
- Strong writing skills
- Expertise in demand generation, segmentation, nurture programs,
and subsequent analytics to execute high-quality campaigns.
- Highly detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task
in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred Knack is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Knack does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national
origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate
law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit and business need.
Keywords: Knack, Seattle , B2B Marketing Manager, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!