Company: Valdez International Corporation
Posted on: February 23, 2021
At Abbott, it's all about providing an exceptional experience -
for our clients, our construction partners and most importantly,
our employees. Our team is made up of talented professionals who
fully embrace the company's brand pillars of stewardship,
collaboration and integrity. They are respectful, hardworking
individuals who take pride in what they do and in helping others
achieve their goals.
In addition, Abbott's size, combined with the versatile talents of
our team, gives us the unique ability to adapt resources and
approaches based on specific needs. This flexibility not only
enables us to stand out from the crowd by being a responsive
business partner who can quickly adjust to any situation, but also
offer diverse and rewarding opportunities to our employees. Primary
- Serve as marketing lead in the planning and development of
proposal responses and interviews including writing, formatting,
editing/reviewing, proofreading, brand adherence, and efficient and
- Create and assemble business development and project pursuit
support materials such as brochures, statements of qualifications,
- Author and/or edit content and messaging that supports
company's marketing and business development strategies and
- Interview subject matter experts to create custom written
content for a range of marketing collateral.
- Organize, maintain and update boilerplate, project sheets,
resumes, bios, project portfolios, and other marketing
- Monitor corporate image and branding to ensure consistency and
adherence to established standards.
- Update company website content as needed.
- Prepare and submit press releases for projects and new
- Assist in the creation of social media content.
- Assist in the preparation of award submittals and surveys.
- Assist in the development, coordination and preparation of
corporate, client, and industry events and sponsorships.
- Assist in photography/videography coordination including file
organization for future use.
- Update client database as required for marketing reports.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field, with a focus in
technical writing preferred.
- Familiarity with various social media platforms and website
- Industry experience in writing proposals, editing technical
documents or journal content.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, detail-oriented, and
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite,
and Adobe InDesign a must. Abbott offers a comprehensive benefits
package including: medical, vision, dental, vacation & sick time,
401(k) with match and more. Accessibility: If you need an
accommodation as part of the employment process please contact
Human Resources at
Abbott Construction participates in E-Verify.
Recruiters, please do not contact. Unsolicited resumes from
recruiters will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please
click the link: English
Keywords: Valdez International Corporation, Seattle , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!