Marketing Specialist- Contract to Hire
Company: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Motion Recruitment Partners is Seeking Marketing Specialist for
a Global Investment/Commercial Real Estate Company in Boston.
Contract to Hire - Onsite role - Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
p.m. Location - Boston, MA
The candidate will have: InDesign experience (ADOBE) and ADOBE
creative suite, some marketing experience, experience working with
team, looking for marketing person, can consider substitution of
degree with the mentioned experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or
university and a minimum of two to four years of related experience
- Intermediate skills with various software programs such as
Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn web publishing platform.
- Recommends and implements strategies to achieve marketing goals
for assigned products and services for one or more areas, product
lines, or market segments.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation, and
communication materials, as well as other administrative
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing
- Creates a wide variety of template, company-sanctioned
marketing materials that may include maps, advertisements,
demographic reports and executive summary brochures for in-house
and client presentations using advanced desktop, graphic, and
- Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads
content, ensures appropriate branding and approves materials for
- Prepares presentations and proposals for new business
development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that
all materials meet established standards as to branding and
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of marketing
strategies and performs research and analysis to support those
- Assists local office leadership in preparing various marketing
materials as needed on an ad hoc basis.
- Maintains and updates marketing library of standard company
boilerplate proposals, presentations, and other collateral
- Provides marketing education and training on tools, resources,
as well as technical assistance to staff.
- Provides quality control for mass e-mail broadcasts, ensuring
that appropriate branding, content, and formatting are used.
Keywords: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC, Seattle , Marketing Specialist- Contract to Hire, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!