Copywriter - Creative Content
Company: Lantern Press
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Want to work with great people and great art? Want to be part of
creating memorable moments that people want to capture? Want to
work in a position that requires your attention to detail,
creativity, ability to get things done and delight your customers
and colleagues?If so, Lantern Press is the place to be! Our mission
is to incorporate our unique imagery with thoughtfully made
keepsakes and gifts that delight our customers and connect people
to their memorable experiences.
Here's what you can expect from Lantern Press:
- Heart. We treat everyone with respect and kindness in every
- Integrity. We do the right thing, even when nobody is
- Innovation. We aspire to be a leader in our industry. We ask
"what's possible" more than "what's acceptable".
- Teamwork. We act as one company. We cooperate with others to
achieve the best outcome for the company instead of what is best
for one person or group.
- Excellence. We are committed to delighting our customers,
partners and teammates. Position OverviewThe Copywriter - Creative
Content is a new role in the company who will work within the
Creative Team. As we rapidly grow, we are looking for an
experienced Copywriter who can help with a variety of our growing
content needs, build our brand voice, and establish consistency of
our brand voice across all our customer touchpoints. This role will
collaborate cross-functionally with creative, sales and marketing
to learn about our business offerings and translate them into
simple concepts with approachable yet persuasive language for our
B2B catalogs, website and email campaigns. This role will also
brainstorm with creative to write appealing sentiments for our
artwork and clear copy for our products and packaging including
editing and proofreading all final creative assets for accuracy,
spelling and grammar.This position is expected to be a combination
of in-office and remote. Lantern Press provides full benefits, is
located in the SoDo area of Seattle and has plenty of free parking.
- Brainstorms, creates, and transforms ideas into words for all
digital and print needs.
- Uses analytical and strategic thinking to take complex business
concepts and bring them to life in a simple way.
- Partners with sales and marketing to understand our customers'
needs and pain points to communicate how our offerings serve
- Writes engaging copy for a wide range of B2B and D2C marketing
collateral needs such as catalogs, email campaigns and
- Writes appealing copy for our products including product
naming, descriptions, and packaging.
- Performs research to understand themes important to our brand
to inform writing that is on target for our artwork and product and
resonates with our customers.
- Deepens creative concepts and develops sentiments for
individual artworks and product themes.
- Writes short or long-form content depending on the project's
objectives for editorial and product selling copy.
- Edit and proofread all final creative assets for accuracy,
spelling, and grammar.
- Ensures quality and consistency of brand voice/language across
all our customer touchpoints.
- Everyone at Lantern Press helps out on the Production floor in
busy times - be ready to roll up your sleeves as needed!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You must submit a portfolio link or examples of your work to be
considered for this position.
- 5+ years of creative copywriting experience at agencies and/or
- B2B and D2C writing experience is highly preferred with the
ability to switch between the two with ease.
- Proficient with Word, Power Point, Excel-Adobe Creative
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and an ability to
incorporate them through writing.
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading, and editing skills with a
plain English approach.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Able to write quickly without sacrificing creativity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong and clear communication skills with the ability to
articulate ideas, rationale, and nuance behind every writeup.
- Ability to brainstorm, work across teams, and manage feedback
from multiple sources, including ecomm, sales and marketing,
creative teams, and leadership.
- Proactive approach with the ability to self-manage and track
- Excels in a high-growth environment with the ability to embrace
change and adjust course regularly.
Keywords: Lantern Press, Seattle , Copywriter - Creative Content, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!