Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Key role for the go-to-market team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Samantha Cunningham
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $65,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our Client is a global leader in product digitization, delivering
business value across industries through unique identifiers and
cloud-based solutions. A trusted partner in deterring digital
counterfeiting of global currency for more than 20 years, Our
Client illuminates a product's journey to provide intelligence and
promote a prosperous, safer, and more sustainable world. With Our
Client, you can finally see everything. And when you see
everything, you can achieve anything.
Why join us?
Our Client's technology is unique and powerful. It has the
possibility to provide benefits not only to our customers but in
many use-cases it can provide a benefit to society. We are looking
for someone who is as enthusiastic about sharing our message with
the world. You will be able to use your creativity and energy to
educate key stakeholders both internal and external about the
possibilities of our client's products.
What You Will Do---
- Key role for the go-to-market team. Works collaboratively with
Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand
Generation, and other teams to drive growth and customer
- Messaging Develop product positioning and messaging that
differentiates the product in the market.
- Content Owns and creates content (e.g. data sheets, solution
briefs, presentations, sales documentation, release announcements)
to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Sales enablement Partner with the Product Management team to
communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team.
Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling
process of the product. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to
provide deeper dives into the product.
- Participate in trade shows
- Product launch Plan the launch of new related products and
releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the
- Customer Intelligence Be the expert on buyers of the product,
how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and
external stakeholders on our product features and their
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the
story of our product.
- Market/Competitor Intelligence Be the expert on the
competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the
product and identify new required capabilities.
What We Are Looking For---
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital
marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process
- Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Proven track record of executing successful product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability
to sell ideas well through creative & innovative
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This
role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring
to life the product. You are at the center of our entire
organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to
address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize,
drive, and achieve results through self and others under time
- Passion for participating, creating, and sustaining a diverse
and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best
work and unlock their potential
- Alignment with the core Our Client's values collaborative,
curious, and courageous
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Seattle , Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!