Search Marketing Specialist
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Digital Marketing Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
Remote Contract DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for a leader to
drive digital marketing efforts for expansion across the globe. A
part of the Digital Marketing Team, this role is focused on
developing and optimizing customer journey for the growth of our
client, worldwide. In this role, you will own the marketing
strategy, execute, measure, and learn marketing programs, run new
experiments to grow current business for existing and new customers
using both paid and owned channels. A major facet of this role will
include communication between North American and Japan teams. This
will entail cross communication, translating, and collaboration
- Drive adoption across teams for B2B Customers using
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and
overall data access to analyze key metrics. Establish automated
reporting and optimization processes.
- Manage relationships with key partners in the ecosystem (e.g.
Google, Apple Search Ads---).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all
mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights
- Collaborate closely with technical, business, finance and
design teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Coordinate with other marketing professionals to leverage
relationships, establish best practices for marketing and
advertising and collaborate on a unified vision across
- Test and learn across new and existing platforms, conducting
deep data analysis to uncover new opportunities for customer
- Fluency reading, writing, and speaking in Japanese
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional
programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and
- BA/BS, MBA or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar paid media
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive
recommendations, articulate tradeoffs and communicate plans to
- High attention to detail, across both business and technical
Keywords: Brooksource, Seattle , Search Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!