Head of Corporate Marketing
Company: ngrok Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you passionate about corporate awareness and marketing? Are you
a compelling storyteller to both business and developer audiences?
Are you a player coach? Would you like to scale corporate marketing
for a solution used and loved by over five million developers? If
you said "yes, yes, yes, and heck yeah!" we are looking for you
ngrok is searching for a hands-on Corporate Marketing Leader for
our corporate marketing. Your mission is to elevate ngrok's reach
and admiration across developers and business leaders. This is a
key role that will impact our growth and help us reach the next
As the Head of Corporate Marketing, You will:
- Own our overall corp messaging, branding, corp-level
storytelling, PR, and AR.
- Strategize and ensure the consistency of ngrok across different
venues and materials such as written content and online/in-person
- Execute content, social, and public relations strategies that
promote ngrok's brand and enable favorable media, analyst coverage,
company recognition and growth.
- Establish and Review metrics regularly to inform our corp
- Build a team to execute and scale areas such as AR, PR, Demand
Generation, Customer Marketing, etc
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession, and
data-driven disciplined decision-making.
Don't worry, you're not alone: You'll partner with our Leadership,
Product Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Success to
accomplish the mission.
What success looks like:
The Corporate Marketing Leader moves our brand and corporate
marketing program to the next level with three major outcomes:
- ngrok has the reach and admiration across developers and
business leaders, directly impacting our growth.
- We have a tight feedback loop with metrics that inform our
- Our Corporate Marketing Leader's players' coach mindset and
team is a reference in the market.
- Excellent analytical skills, including strong business judgment
and the ability to present data in useful, actionable ways
- Strong experience in public relations, content strategy, and
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Player coach mentality
- Proven track record of building, developing, and elevating
- Authorized to work in the US
- Proven success in pitching to, and placing articles with Tier 1
Business and Technology press
- Experience sourcing and working with contractors including web
developers, designers, and copywriters.
- Experience leading a distributed team
- Experience with selling to developers (double bonus
Compensation for this role depends on level, but we provide a
competitive mix of salary and equity.
We provide a 401(k) with a 100% match up to 3% of your salary and a
50% match up to another 2%.
We provide healthcare, dental, and vision with premiums fully
covered on the base plan for employees. Half of premiums are
covered for dependents.
We offer unlimited PTO and a culture in which the overwhelming
majority of employees take more than four weeks. Your manager is
also on the hook for encouraging you to do the same.
About ngrok Inc.
ngrok builds your network defined edge: bring auth, resiliency, and
policy to any web service. This involves a lot of hard problems
around networking (surprise, right?), reliability, and performance.
We build tools for engineers in nearly every Fortune 500 company
and are rapidly expanding our offerings targeted at production
workloads and use cases.
Our company recruits individuals with a passion for building
developer first tooling and a generative organization. We look for
systems thinking, thoughtfulness, and a bias for getting things
done. This requires building an inclusive org that sets each
individual up to be their best self.
Keywords: ngrok Inc., Seattle , Head of Corporate Marketing, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!