Marketing Manager (Multi-Family Operations)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Competitive Salary, Hybrid Schedule, Excellent Benefits, 401k,
and More!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sierra JohnsonAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are a industry-leading multifamily investment firm with nationwide
offices in California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New York,
Boston, and Washington DC. We are looking for a Marketing Manager
with experience in Multi-Family Marketing OperationsWhy join
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Schedule
- Excellent Benefits
- 401k, and More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a Marketing Manager to
oversee and direct a wide variety of asset and company-related
marketing, tech, and ancillary programs for multi-family investment
properties. The Marketing Manager will leverage the capabilities of
third-party property management companies to execute marketing
initiatives and CEM strategy. This position can be based out of
Palo Alto, Irvine, Los Angeles, or Seattle. Please only apply if
you are located in these areas.Requirements:
- MUST have at least 5 years of experience in multi-family
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related
field is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is strongly
- The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of
multi-family marketing strategies.
- The candidate must possess superior project management skills -
including tracking, oversight, and management of products and
vendor partnerships.Primary Duties & Responsibilities:Day-to-day
responsibilities include social media and reputation monitoring,
strategic planning, the creation and tracking of resident retention
programs, and driving ancillary services.
- Review asset websites and digital media platforms to ensure
they are up to date with content, integrations, and fully
functioning UI capabilities.
- Provide creative support for branding, asset collateral design,
and marketing content for programs and services.
- Manage and provide roll-up reporting to support tech
initiatives and asset performance.
- Manage CEM programs including social media and provide property
management/asset level support.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Seattle , Marketing Manager (Multi-Family Operations), Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!