Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Chair 10 Marketing, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
*** Follow the instructions at the bottom of this post to apply
via email with a cover letter. ***
- You'll be implementing pay-per-click, SEO, reputation
management, and social media marketing programs for a variety of
- You will work directly with clients as their primary
point-of-contact to understand their business goals and drive
success for their businesses through digital marketing. You will
manage and optimize their marketing campaigns, and report on
results to the client via email and meetings.
- You have a passion for helping clients grow their businesses
using digital marketing.
- You're looking for a company where you can make a huge
difference from day 1, and where you'll learn at a swift pace.
- At least 1 year of experience launching, managing and
report,ing on Google Ads pay-per-click campaigns either for
internal or agency clients. Experience with Facebook, Microsoft,
and LinkedIn ad platforms is a bonus.
- Experience with search engine optimization work is a plus but
- You have a 4-year college degree or an equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Proven written, verbal, analytical, and communication skills.
You are comfortable diving into digital marketing campaigns,
evaluating performance, suggesting optimizations, and providing
clear communication to the stakeholders you are managing
pay-per-click advertising for.
- You are great at collaboration, and also at working
- Motivated and focused team member
- Empathetic and compassionate towards the challenges our clients
face in managing and growing their businesses.
- Passionate lifelong learning mindset
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- Basic Excel skills
- You are able to work in person at our Seattle office (our
office is located in the Interbay/Magnolia part of Seattle),
however we also have a very flexible remote work program where each
day you can choose to work at home or at the office. We do require
employees to be in the office one day per month for a fun team
building day.No phone calls please.Agency bonus plan, monthly team
lunches and social events, ample free parking, 20 days vacation +
holidays, medical insurance, retirement plan with matching funds
from Chair 10 Marketing.
How to apply:Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put
"Digital Marketing Specialist" in the subject line of your
email.Please include a cover email or letter of 2 to 4 paragraphs
- Why you are interested in digital marketing
- Why you believe you'd be a good fit for this position
We look forward to your application!
Keywords: Chair 10 Marketing, Inc., Seattle , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!