Senior Marketing Manager
Company: ZGF Architects
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ZGF seeks a creative and reliable Senior Marketing Manager in
Seattle who focuses on capturing brand-defining work by curating
content that communicates our ability to elevate clients, people,
and places. Compensation for this role will be between $100,000 to
$130,000 annually, plus an annual profit share bonus.As a Senior
Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead a team of support staff in developing and producing
bespoke SOQs, proposals, and presentations aligned with our target
clients' vision, mission, goals, and values.
- Facilitate effective and efficient workflows across the team;
this includes proactive content capture and maintaining a reliable
- Oversee, maintain, and share CRM, Dashboard, and marketing
- Develop and maintains industry contacts, i.e., consultants,
contractors, architectural colleagues, and clients; cultivates
leads and gathers intelligence through networking.
- Attend community and industry events and conferences.
- Foster strong relationships between Marketing and other teams
in the firm.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in developing marketing
strategies and goals.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in developing targets,
qualified leads, pre-proposal positioning, and winning pursuit
strategies that rise above the competition.
- Research, understand, and apply strategies that respond to
- Quickly evaluate needs and recommend responsive
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, or design-related
- 5 - 8 years of experience in professional services marketing
(preferably A/E/C industry).
- Ability to communicate complex information and ideas into
- Ability to think strategically and balance multiple competing
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills; strong
graphic design sensibilities.
- Sound professional judgment, strong work ethic, positive and
- Experience managing teams of people with demonstrated ability
to coach, mentor, and provide constructive criticism in a team
setting and one-on-one.
- A detailed knowledge and proven experience developing effective
marketing procedures, processes, projects, teams, and tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are
required; working knowledge of the Adobe Suite-InDesign,
Illustrator, Photoshop, and other programs such as Teams, Deltek
Vision, Open Asset, Miro, and One Note is a plus.
- Able to travel to other ZGF offices and client project
locations as needed.Apply With:
- Cover letter
- Writing, proposal, or interview presentation samplesZGF
Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite
qualified candidates to apply online by submitting a cover letter,
resume and/or portfolio.
Keywords: ZGF Architects, Seattle , Senior Marketing Manager, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!