Email Marketing Specialist
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower
the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational
products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest
portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our
customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer
products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software
developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our
corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us
each unique, we become collectively better. As an Email Marketing
Specialist, you are responsible for leveraging Ansys's Marketing
Automation Platform (MAP) to partner with our marketing teams in
executing targeted demand generation campaigns with an emphasis on
driving the development, testing, and analysis of email marketing
programs. Ideal candidates will have hands-on experience with a MAP
(preferably Pardot) and have a strong desire to elevate the email
channel's effectiveness as a lead generation and awareness
marketing tool. You will also have experience managing the
technical aspects of virtual and on-demand webinars and tracking
webinar performance data. Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Project manage and execute Global email marketing campaigns,
providing reporting, insights, and suggestions for tactic and
- Create & maintain Salesforce campaigns.
- Advise and perform audience segmentation strategies to
incorporate available demographic and behavioral criteria from
multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal
messaging/relevance, design and response optimization.
- Act as "point" on campaign quality and pre-flight analysis and
- Be a marketing automation "power user" and go-to resource for
global marketing teams.
- Champion data quality and management to build the depth,
breadth, and quality of the marketing database.
- Keep up-to-date and adhere to digital marketing best practices,
including usability, design/copywriting, privacy, and legislative
policies to ensure programs follow email preference and compliance
- Orchestrate the global marketing organization's webinar process
including, but not limited to: webinar setup, registration &
attendance tracking, branding & legal compliance, and
- Generate and analyze regular reporting on effectiveness and key
performance indicators (KPIs) to share program impact and key
learnings with stakeholders. Minimum Education/Certification
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing related field.
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience within SaaS or Software
- 2-3 years' experience with marketing automation platforms
(preferably Pardot) and proficiency with email marketing &
marketing automation best practices.
- Experience using Salesforce/CRM tools.
- Experience with Webinar tools such as Webex, GoToWebinar,
- Knowledge of global data privacy laws, including but not
limited to CCPA, GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and CASL.
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and
- Comfort working cross-functionally and advocating for your
ideas and insights.
- Ability to prioritize, set deadlines, and meet aggressive
- Analytical problem solver with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with global
teams. Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Have applicable certifications.
- Have advanced coding experience. ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR
SOLUTIONS At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the
strength and insight to solve the world's most challenging
engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS At
Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most
visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to
change the world with innovative technology and transformational
solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known,
world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those
willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on.
At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the
collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission
accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect
with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact
real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working
environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics. At Ansys, you
will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the
next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is
passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation
technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts
into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a
measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been
recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by
prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE
magazines. Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the
NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following
awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold
Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold
Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA
Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on
Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's
Most Responsible Companies. For more information, please visit us
at We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and
belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team. Ansys is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics.Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for
vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of
Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or
Keywords: ANSYS, Seattle , Email Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...