channel marketing manager
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Accolade is looking for an experienced, hands-on Channel Marketing Manager to drive adoption and market recognition through our channel partner network. The selected candidate will primarily be responsible for planning, developing, and executing channel marketing programs to dramatically grow partner business.
Reports to SVP, Marketing
A Day in the Life
- Define and manage channel marketing strategy to support Sales and Business Development
- Responsible for all public facing marketing content regarding channel marketing strategy
- Lead creation and execution of channel marketing campaigns with channel partners to generate demand for Accolade services, including sales programs, advertising, public relations, website design, search engine marketing, and email marketing
- Content creation in support of channel marketing programs
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing and Demand Marketing to identify, prioritize, and execute new product and marketing initiatives in the partner channel
- Leverage market development funds with partners to implement targeted, strategic marketing programs
- Measure, analyze, and report on success of channel marketing programs
- Evangelize Accolade's partner program and services at industry tradeshows, in partner training session, and via online webinars
Demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years of channel marketing experience; minimum 10 years marketing experience
- Understanding of the healthcare industry and point solutions
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet commitments
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization and external constituencies, sales leaders, C-level executives, industry analysts, and others
- Public speaking and presentation proficiency a must
Who we Are
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons --- and we do it well, even when it---s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we---re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won---t find egos or office walls here because we aren---t defined by titles --- but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- Being wildly successful is more than just a goal --- it---s a serious commitment.
- We---re disciplined, purpose-driven, and accountable for our results. Results motivate us. And we aren---t afraid of the hard work or tough decisions that get us there.
- We---re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Keywords: Accolade, Seattle, channel marketing manager, Advertising, Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!