Email Marketing Manager
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Funko OverviewWelcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.But what does Funko do?Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. Were based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of charactersone of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
Located in Everett, WA, the Email Marketing Manager will be will be responsible for leading Funkos consumer email marketing execution. This role will run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, manage email databases and build email workflows to market Funko and increase brand awareness. The role of the Email Marketing Manager is to reach B2C customers through email campaigns and activate them in the way most relevant to each campaign. Your Superpowers in Action
- Grow our email lists based on our ideal customer profiles and lead targets;
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns;
- Implement creative growth tactics to engage or re-engage our audience (Ex: re-send a campaign just to unopened with different subject lines or content variations);
- Own all email drip campaigns across products and properties;
- Manage the email database, including segmentation, standardization, cleansing and maintenance;
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling;
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates;
- Collaborate on creation of email content and newsletters;
- Create and manage our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features;
- Report on success metrics and KPIs from your email marketing efforts;
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices;
- Create and manage automated processes in marketing automation platform;
- Determine appropriate success metrics that will inform current and future campaign development;
- Manage regular reporting on campaign performance
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or a related field of study required.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience.
- Ability to ideate, create and execute email campaigns to communicate, educate and call to action.
- Skill in marketing testing, data analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of different audiences and how to communicate to them effectively.
- Keen eye to preserve integrity of the Funko brand and messaging throughout the entire campaign development process.
- Track record of email campaign execution using a marketing automation platform.
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Clear understanding of marketing automation workflows and list segmentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work collaboratively with teams to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
- Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
What Funko OffersFunko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Cant wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel!
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Funko, Seattle , Email Marketing Manager, Advertising , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!