Sr Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Senior Analyst within the Credit Risk organization wears many
hats. You must have a strong blend of technical & analytical
skills, presentation skills, project management, and ability to
develop strong partnership/relationships with key business
partners. This position is also responsible for gathering,
analyzing, and creating comprehensive requirements documentation,
including validation and traceability, for existing and new
applications supporting various business units.
You must be able to manipulate large amounts of data, provide
findings on data context and quality, extract key insights from the
data, and then be able to clearly and concisely communicate
actionable recommendations based upon your insights. In many cases,
you will participate in projects in various stages playing the role
of credit data expert and analytic methodology specialist.
Your role is to design and produce standard reports & dashboards,
cubes, ad-hoc analysis and various data visualization reporting
solutions. You are also responsible for gathering and documenting
report requirements, including report specifications, modifications
and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business
needs. You will help validate and test reports to ensure accuracy
and quality, participate in the design and development of business
intelligence reporting tools, and provide support and training to
You will also be participating in special projects representing the
Credit team as a data Subject Matter Expert (SME). Your role is to
guide the business units on the structure and availability of
Credit data, using our data to conduct analytics to support the
business decisions, and work with developers to ensure data is
captured to support post project launch reporting needs
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with stakeholders to analyze and understand
relevant data features and KPIs.
- Gather and document Business requirements.
- Partner with customers and stakeholders on the development and
production of requested data and standard reports. Ensure delivery
meets agreed upon requirements.
- Deliver functional scope analysis and detailed solution design
of the processes and reporting systems.
- Gather data inputs from multiple sources and running routine
data queries from reporting tools, ensuring integrity of data and
- Translate business requirements into process/system functional
requirements and identify/assess potential data source.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop
business capability and technology roadmaps, staying abreast of
emerging strategic capabilities and data availabilities.
- Manages day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely
resolution. Duties include resolving and tracking user issues;
designing, specifying, testing and documenting program
modifications and functional enhancements.
- Creates and maintains operational requirements and standards
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and
internal stakeholders; establish strong partnerships to obtain
- Support cross-functional partners to problem solve and
- Assist with analysis, design, and testing of various
enhancements and changes to data/reports.
- Conduct trouble shooting for reporting anomalies and build
safeguards for correct data in reporting.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of specifications and
program code with other members of the technical team;
communicating design, requirements, functionality and limitations
of systems/applications to team members.
- Track and communicate project risks, team activities and
project status to management and stakeholders throughout the
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business, Information Systems,
Analytics or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as Reporting and/or Functional
- Must have experience with SQL and/or SAS, SharePoint site
management, including Excel, Visio, and the rest of the MS Office
- Hands-on experience across reporting solutions such as Tableau,
Power BI, etc.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot data inaccuracies, identify
root causes, and take corrective action.
- Knowledge of information technology concepts, application
development methodology, terminology and standards.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and
organizational skills to meet critical deadline.
- Advanced analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet
deadlines while managing multiple large-scale projects in a dynamic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role
requires effective communication with multiple organizations.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize work and multi-task
across many assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Wireless industry and Credit risk experience a plus.
--- At least 18 years of age
--- Legally authorized to work in the United States
--- High School Diploma or GED
--- Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is
redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services
through leading product and service innovation. The company's
advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding
wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise
on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA.
Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its
flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more
information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the
employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race,
ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, marital status,
citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or
mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based
upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company
values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination
or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Seattle , Sr Analyst, Reporting & Analytics, Advertising , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!