High School Principal (2021-2022 School Year
Company: Cascade Christian Schools
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Applications will be accepted beginning
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time) Do you know someone who should apply for
this job? Send this job posting to him or her! We'll send an email
and include the job details and a link to this posting.Recipient's
NameRecipient's EmailYour NameYour Email
Send me a copy High School Principal (2021-2022 School Year)
Cascade Christian Schools, a high quality, independent,
interdenominational school district, has an--opening for a--High
School Principal as a result of operating in an interim status for
the past year. Founded in 1992, Cascade Christian Schools serves
infants through grade twelve and today is a thriving school
district serving students and families throughout Pierce County.
Focusing on Christ-centered education, Cascade Christian Schools is
dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually,
personally, and academically prepared to impact their world. Come
join our team as we make a real difference! The High School
- Be the educational and spiritual leader of the high school
faculty and staff.
- Be a committed, mature believer and effective leader who
understands Christian education and has experience in teaching and
administrating at the high school level.
- Work closely with the District-wide leadership team, supporting
both the junior high and elementary programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, lead people
successfully, collaborate effectively with the secondary team, and
administer an educational program efficiently.
- Interact with students, communicate with parents and relate to
the greater school community with a mindset of relationship and
mutual trust and respect.
- Implement and integrate educational best-practice principles in
helping students attain the highest possible degree of growth and
proficiency.-- The following professional strengths and qualities
are valued in a High School Principal:--
- A servant leader who is committed to Jesus Christ and is
actively involved in their local church
- Knowledgeable to instructional strategies, academic standards,
21 st century educational skills, professional learning
communities, STEM, and digitally enhanced learning.
- Able to mentor other leaders, build team, and create a
supportive work environment through high effective team processes
- Open to continual self-assessment for personal and professional
growth, and remains current on best educational practice through
ongoing professional development
- Able to effectively manage day-to-day school operations,
included financial, human resources, and assures safety throughout
the educational program. General Qualifications
- Master's degree in educational administration/supervision or
- State of Washington Administrative Certificate, ACSI Principal
Certificate, or equivalent.--
- Three years' experience in educational administration
- High school experience as a teacher and/or administrator
- Experience in Christian school administration desired, but not
required. Cascade Christian is an equal opportunity employer, with
the right to prefer employees and prospective employees on the
basis of religions and other exemptions applicable to religious
institutions. Job offers are contingent on the verification of
credentials and other information required by the employment
process including the completion of a background check which may
include a credit check and criminal history. The successful
candidate will be asked to sign a statement of faith.
Keywords: Cascade Christian Schools, Seattle , High School Principal (2021-2022 School Year, Education / Teaching , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!