Company: Primrose School of Bothell
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Looking for rewarding work in a positive, family-oriented
atmosphere? Now's your chance to join Primrose School of Bothell,
the leader in early education and care. Apply today!
Primrose School of Bothell is seeking floater teachers for all
grades Infants - Pre Kindergarten and After School. As a Support
Teacher, you'll help to create a fun, safe environment for little
ones as they explore and learn through purposeful play that
nurtures their social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical
A few of the benefits of being part of the Primrose team
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent and extensive support from a School Leadership Team
that supports your professional and personal growth
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and
development for staff
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free On-duty Lunch prepared in School Kitchen
- Uniforms Provided
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you needAnd if
that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something
new and see their face light up with excitement!
- Must love and nurture children
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position is
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Certification or degree related to early childhood or
preschool/elementary education is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant teachers,
must be able to properly lift infants into and out of a crib.
- Upon Employment: Must meet all Primrose Schools and local,
state or national basic health requirements as well as other
requirements including Portable Background Check through MERIT,
STARS hours, and First Aid/CPR Certified.Teacher
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a class of children with a co-teacher.
- Must be able to work as a team and communicate well. Assesses
each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Plans with the Leadership Team and implements the approved
lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School
curriculum outlines and materials.
- Plans with the Leadership Team all required parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
creativity, exploration and decision-making by the children.
- Provides the parents with an overview of the material taught in
- Provides the children with verbal praises and acceptance while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and diaper
changes using our online system.
- Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work
- Assists in other capacities as determined by the Director.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
functions as determined by the Director.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the
local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the
health, safety and care of children.
- Maintains an overall professional personal appearance adhering
to the guidelines offered in the training manual.Our mission is to
be the best preschool in Bothell with a Phd designed curriculum, an
on-site Faculty Development Professional, in-house training and
development, a caring and helpful management team. Join our
Keywords: Primrose School of Bothell, Seattle , Support Teacher, Education / Teaching , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!