Hybrid Principal Hydrogeologist or Remediation Engineer Seattle / Issaquah, WA
Company: Farallon Consulting, L.L.C.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Career Opportunities with Farallon Consulting A great place to
work. Careers At Farallon Consulting Are you ready for new
challenges and new opportunities?Join our team!Current job
opportunities are posted here as they become available.Subscribe to
our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become
available.Hybrid Principal Hydrogeologist or Remediation Engineer
Seattle / Issaquah, WA Farallon Consulting, L.L.C. has a full-time
opening for a Principal Hydrogeologist or Remediation Engineer. The
position may be based out of either our Seattle or Issaquah
Washington offices. Core job responsibilities will include directly
managing a broad range of projects that reflect Farallon's core
practices in contaminated site investigation and remediation,
environmental due diligence, litigation support, and regulatory
coordination. Project work is often fast paced and requires a
commitment to both quality and client service. Apply easily by
attaching your resume and inputting minimal information! Farallon
cares about the future of our clients, the community, and the
earth. The world-class expertise, collaborative practices, and
trustworthiness our people bring to each project create long-term
relationships with clients, agencies, and project partners.
Balancing today's problem-solving with a long-term perspective, we
work strategically to benefit clients, the environment, and make a
lasting difference. Farallon has carefully created a positive firm
"culture" that supports a collaborative working environment that
allows close cooperation among staff and offices, allowing each
employee to make meaningful contributions to the firm's growth and
success. Flexible Work Location for the -Principal Hydrogeologist
or Remediation Engineer -This hybrid position is based out of our
Issaquah or Seattle, Washington offices, but remote work is
allowed, providing ability to work in the Issaquah -or -Seattle
offices for training and collaboration days and meetings. Farallon
Consulting offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, and Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 401K Program with Employer Matching contributions
- 100% Employee Owned - (ESOP) Employee stock ownership plan with
full vesting 6 years after hire date Minimum qualifications for the
- Principal Hydrogeologist or Remediation Engineer position are:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in geology, hydrogeology,
engineering or other related field from an accredited
- Professionally licensed in Washington.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in environmental
consulting, including planning and performing site investigation,
characterization, and remediation in Washington State.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and
external, to conduct Remedial Investigations and Feasibility
Studies for remediation projects with varying degrees of complexity
and/or overall scope.
- Well-versed working knowledge of applicable environmental
regulations and guidance including at a minimum MTCA, RCRA, and
- Experience working with the Washington State Department of
Ecology through formal and voluntary cleanups, including those
enrolled in programs administered by the Pollution Liability
- Deep knowledge of project and firm financial performance
metrics and management, ability to assess overall project risk, and
manage long term project liabilities.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills including
the ability to independently prepare proposals, summary reports,
and formal cleanup documentation including Remedial
Investigation/Feasibility Study reports, Cleanup Action Plans, and
Cleanup Action Reports.
- Ability to work with Farallon's team of scientists and
engineers on business development.
- Availability to travel as required for project and business
development related work.
- Commitment to safety, including working knowledge of State and
Federal health and safety requirements. Preferred qualifications
for the - Principal Hydrogeologist or Remediation Engineer include:
- Subject matter expert qualifications on emerging contaminants,
sediments, or other specific disciplines.
- Previous experience as a consulting or testifying expert on
matters related to release of hazardous substances, environmental
fate and transport, or regulatory compliance requirements.
- Professional registrations in Alaska, California, Nevada, or
- Existing client relationships. Apply for - the - Principal
Hydrogeologist or Remediation Engineer -Position Farallon
Consulting, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic
information, age (except for bona fide occupational
qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related
medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or
service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran
status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a
person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
Keywords: Farallon Consulting, L.L.C., Seattle , Hybrid Principal Hydrogeologist or Remediation Engineer Seattle / Issaquah, WA, Education / Teaching , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!