Machine Repair Mechanic
Posted on: April 9, 2021
We are seeking highly skilled dedicated Boeing Machine Repair
Mechanics interested in a temporary, full-time opportunity in
Renton Washington.- Employment duration will vary depending on the
business need of the statement of work defined.Position
- Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctions on all types of factory
machinery including, Numerically Controlled (NC) and Computer
Numerically Controlled (CNC) machine tools and controllers,
gearboxes, stationary generator sets and machine accessories using
various types of test equipment.
- Develop maintenance procedures when documentation is not
available and devise and make tools to facilitate work.
- Obtain job assignments from data systems, from management or
- Ability to review and interpret work orders, tie-ins, technical
manuals, machine operations and are able to communicate with
production employees to determine appropriate crafts skills and
repairs needed to return machines back to production
- Obtain and analyze drawings, sketches, hydraulic schematics and
specifications needed to perform assigned work in order to perform
preventive and predictive maintenance inspections.This position
will require the following on a daily basis:
- Frequent (3-6 hours) exposure to noise.
- Frequent (3-6 hours): Sit, Walk, Stand, Climb/Balance, Rotation
of Head/neck, Flexion (head bent down, head bent back), Twisting at
the waist, Handling/Grasping, Keyboarding/Mouse, Repetitive motion,
Fine finger manipulation.
- Occasional (1-3 hours) Fine motor skills, lifting less than 10
pounds and sitting.
- Occasional (1-3 hours) use of face, eye and head protection.The
position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a -US Person- as defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is
required. -US Person- includes US Citizen, lawful permanent
resident, refugee, or asylee.Basic Qualifications (Required
- Experience repairing and troubleshooting manufacturing
- Ability to work any shift.
- Ability to work at heights up to 125 feet above ground level
and pass Fall Protection Training.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to work around electromagnetic fields as a result of
various types of production equipment.UnionThis is an hourly
position governed by the International Association of Machinist
(IAM-751) Collective Bargaining agreement.Drug Free WorkplaceBoeing
is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees
are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
our policies.This is a temporary, full-time opportunity.-
Employment duration will vary depending on the business need of the
statement of work defined.
Keywords: BOEING, Seattle , Machine Repair Mechanic, Engineering , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!