GSE & Tooling Engineer II
Company: Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Location: SeaTac, WA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a GSE & Tooling Engineer II for a 6+ month contract
position in Kent, WA. Responsibilities:
- Develop high quality production tooling and integrate it into
existing factory equipment and processes.
- Capable of integrating concepts and principles of mechanical
design and analysis of several different projects in a fast-paced
environment -- projects will vary in size and scale.
- Ability to interpret and apply sound design and drafting
standards (ASME Y14.5) in creating tooling drawing
- Handle a wide range of technical problems and familiar with all
types of assembly fixtures, material handling, off-loaders,
rotisseries, test fixtures, structural weldments, environmental
chambers, and custom machines.
- Close collaboration with component designers, manufacturing
engineers, and technicians to drive design for manufacturing.
- Manage projects include vendor selection, fabrication,
inspection, equipment installation, and commissioning of
- Set, implement, and maintain schedules and budgets to ensure
- Facilitate effective and collaborative communication by
fostering creativity and leveraging team member strengths.
- The ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- All designs are the collective effort of the
- B.S. degree in any Engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of work experience or project experience with design,
build, and commissioning of tooling and fixtures for manufacturing,
assembly and test.
- Experience using CAD and FEA-based analysis software (Creo and
ANSYS Workbench preferred) for structural applications.
- Solid understanding of common manufacturing materials,
GD&T, and tolerance/stack-up analysis.
- Solid understanding of common manufacturing processes and
machines including mills, lathes, welding, sheet-metal bending,
lifting/rigging, assembly, inspection, etc.Contact: This job and
many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web
at - provided by Dice
Keywords: Judge Group, Inc., Seattle , GSE & Tooling Engineer II, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!