Principal Application Security Engineer - REMOTE - $190-000-$220,000
Company: Locke and McCloud
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Principal Application Security Engineer - REMOTE -
My client is an award-winning computer software company who are
looking to hire a talented Principal Application Security Engineer.
In this role you will be 100% hands-on, building and maturing the
application program, meaning you will have a huge influence over
My client will pay for any new tools and tech you enjoy using and
in this role you will be offered a generous training budget and
paid certifications in whatever area of cyber you choose, an annual
bonus, unlimited PTO and equity.
The role will involve:
- Partnering with application service teams to develop and
implement application security standards, patterns and
- Continuously reviewing the design and efficiency of application
security controls and developing a program of continuous security
improvement relating to SDLC.
- Owning and performing code reviews, penetration tests, and
architectural reviews on existing codes and new features.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- 4+ years' experience working as an Application Security
- Experience driving offensive security processes: DAST, SAST,
- Working in the SDLC.
- Skills in at least one: Java, C++, C#, Scala, Golang, Rust,
My client is setting up first stage interviews this week, so if
you're interested, please email your resume to
Keywords: Locke and McCloud, Seattle , Principal Application Security Engineer - REMOTE - $190-000-$220,000, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!