Application/Service Engineer (AR/VR)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are an Optical Engineer with an accomplished educational
background looking to gain incredible experience by being onsite
and working with the most innovative space company out there...
Since 1992 we have been known as a leading manufacturer of optical
test equipment. After a massively successful 2020 and our recent
merger with Jenoptik our business is growing faster than ever!
As we continue to grow we have an immediate need on our growing
Application/Service Engineering team. This is a unique role that
will be based out of the Pacific North West where you will work
onsite supporting our Alignment Turning Station product line at the
most innovative space company out there to perform installations,
training, calibrations and maintenance.
If you are a current Application/Service Engineer with strong
experience in Optical Alignment and Test products or a highly
educated fresh grad with advanced degrees in Optics we want to
speak to you immediately!
Salary: $115k - $150k + Bonus
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work for one of the largest optics companies in the world!
- Have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest players
in the Aerospace/Defense industry
- Great work life balance
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify and evaluate customer's needs and sales opportunities
and provide technical solutions for production equipment and
optical alignment and test equipment
- Travel to client sites to perform all installations, training,
repairs, and maintenance of Alignment turning station products
- Maintain expert level of our ATS product
- Develop, foster and maintain professional business
relationships with client
- Provide status updates of ongoing and future projects to
What You Need for this Position
- US Citizenship required to work within ITAR regulations
- Advanced degree in Optics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical
- 5+ years of industry experience or in a lab using highly
advanced Optical alignment and Test Equipment
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, electrical and
optical drawings and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High aptitude for services and sales
- Project/Program Management experience
- Experience working with an Alignment Turning Station
- Consulting experience
So, if you are an Application/Service Engineer with experience and
approved for an ITAR facility...
- Apply directly here today
- or for immediate consideration -
- Send a copy of your resume along with your availability for a
phone screen (PST) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5-1645684 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Seattle , Application/Service Engineer (AR/VR), Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!