Backend Engineer - Remote Optional
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Backend Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking
for jobseekers just like you.
*Companies on Hired apply to you!* You'll receive salary and
compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a
profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll
Being a Backend engineer means that you are responsible for the
construction and the efficiency of all the Backend functionality
for a website. You are essential in getting a project off and
running. As a Backend developer, you can integrate user-facing
elements built by front-end developers with server-side logic, as
well as build libraries and reusable code for future use.
We need Back-end Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are
results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a
team environment, to get the job done.
* Using frameworks to build service-side software and integrate
APIs and cloud computing.
* Analyzing and compiling data, codes and processes to identify
areas of improvement and resolve issues.
* Think strategically, creatively and innovatively using good
judgment and technical skills.
* Strong understanding of programming techniques and tools, as well
as the web development cycle.
* Record data and report findings to the appropriate partners.
* Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL queries.
* Build security settings, restore and back up technologies for
databases and websites.
* Work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while managing and
prioritizing multiple responsibilities.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* Degree in computer engineering/web development/computer science
or equivalent experience.
* Experienced or accomplished in any of the following:
SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend
programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and
* Adept in crafting REST APIs and version control like Git.
* Experienced with modern MVC frameworks.
* Knowledgeable with application architecture stacks, including API
layer, business logic, data modeling, hosting, network and
These Would Also Be Nice
* Experience crafting mobile applications using Objective-C, Swift
* Experience with cloud development (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
* Experience doing unit testing with Virtual Machines.
* Experience with Webpack.
* Able to work independently or in a team environment.
Keywords: Hired, Seattle , Backend Engineer - Remote Optional, Engineering , Snoqualmie, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!