Configuration Engineer (Remote)
Company: AssureCare LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is
built on empathy and a sense of urgency. We are seeking a
Configuration Analyst role who will be responsible for
understanding product, business and technical requirements as they
relate to ongoing implementations. This position will become a
subject matter expert (SME) on what current and future products can
and cannot accomplish. It is expected that this knowledge will be
used to create a positive experience for clients by finding the
most efficient, cost-effective, and qualitative methods to
configure AssureCare's enterprise care management platform. This
person will work closely with product and implementation teams to
create and implement a configured system. As knowledge grows,
opportunities will be pursued to automate and streamline the
configuration process and many of its ancillary tasks. Primary
- Works within User Experience Design (UX) and User Interface
- Review system capabilities pertaining to configuration in a
client-facing role as an SME.
- Review of business rules and documentation to further
understand constraints of the program.
- Collaborate on user experience with Implementation and Product
- Identify and implement user needs that meet implementation
goals for the product.
- Create production-ready product that will not require
- Capable of working within project parameters which might
present time constraints.
- Able to explain business needs and impact to customer verbally
and in writing.
- Work on a collaborative team and be willing to assist other
- Able to identify and implement enhancements to the
implementation process that increase efficiency and minimize
- This individual excels at analyzing needs of the organization
and our external clients to provide creative and functional
solutions proactively and then delivering the solution as promised
as it applies to our product and customers.
- Ability to work within a project-oriented environment.
- Experience with general-purpose programming languages such as:
- Experience with SQL server scripts/query writing.
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 1 - 3 years of formal
industry/professional experience in software development -
Healthcare background preferred.
- Up to 10% travel may be required to collaborate with clients
during existing implementations or sales support activities.
AssureCare - is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.This
policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and
internship. AssureCare - makes hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore,
the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
Keywords: AssureCare LLC, Seattle , Configuration Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!