LEAD OKTA IAM Engineer - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
OKTA IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) FOCUS:Green Card Required
- 5-8+ years of experience architecting, designing, governing,
and troubleshooting of Okta cloud technologies in a large-scale
- Mid/Senior level experience integrating applications with and
utilizing Okta SSO, Access Gateway, Adaptive MFA, Advanced Server
Access, API access management, Secure Authentication, Access
management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), Federation,
- Mid/Senior level experience Utilizing Okta Universal Directory,
Access Gateway, Advanced Server Access in support of a
- Mid/Senior level experience with authentication standards such
as SAML, OIDC, OAuth, etc.
- Experience supporting IIS, Apache, or WebLogic
- Ensure that identity & access management services are designed
to be compliant with security and privacy standards and other
industry standards and practices
- Understand Privileged Access Management (PAM) or Privileged
Identity Management (PIM) concepts and processes
- Extensive experience with the design and implementation of IT
projects and major efforts, to include documentation,
communication, and coordination of all components
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to technology vendor
support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party
software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting
- Strong with developing information system design, governance,
process, procedure documentation
- Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences,
orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood,
authoritative, and actionable for the business; actively listens to
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills; acts
decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects
- Okta Certified Professional/Administrator/Developer
- Experienced with additional IAM cloud technology: Azure, AWS,
SailPoint, CyberArk, etc.
- Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
environmentPRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has wide-ranging experience, and uses professional concepts in
developing resolution to critical issues and broad design
- Acts as a subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge
of a particular area, such as business, computer science and
- Takes the lead for department projects, including:
- Defining project tasks, details spec's and timelines;
- Assigning work to appropriate personnel to meet business
- Ensuring project requirements are met on a timely basis by
- Communicating ongoing status to management and project leads.
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized
applications and operational environments, high-level functional
systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and
implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need
- Leads the design, programming, testing and debugging of
scripts, programs and systems to increase operational
- Creates and maintains documentation for systems and solutions
as they are installed and upgraded.
- Participates as needed in all phases of infrastructure
engineering with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing,
integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Provides assistance to other staff with complex tasks that
require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for
resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferredEXPERIENCE
AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 - 8+ years' related experience; or equivalent directly
related work experience.
- Requires very strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills as well
as the ability to effectively interface with internal IT and User
- Requires good documentation skills to meet compliance
- Ability to use independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate
- Ability to lead by doing and educate junior members on staff on
technology and process.
- Experience within large enterprise environments. 135k plus
Keywords: Confidential, Seattle , LEAD OKTA IAM Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!