Build And Release Engineer - REMOTE
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Gigamon, recently certified as a Great Place to Work, helps the
world's leading organizations run fast, stay secure and innovate.
We provide the industry's first elastic visibility and analytics
fabric, which closes the cloud visibility gap by enabling cloud
tools to see the network and network tools to see the cloud. With
visibility across their entire hybrid cloud network, organizations
can improve customer experience, eliminate security blind spots,
and reduce cost and complexity. Gigamon has been awarded over 90
technology patents and enjoys world-class customer satisfaction
with more than 4,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of
the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government and educational
organizations worldwide.Gigamon's Engineering Services & Automation
Team plays an integral role in deploying engineering tools and
managing the engineering development and automation infrastructure.
We are looking for an experienced Build and Release Engineer who
will be part of a talented team of engineers focused on the
implementation, delivery, and operations of our continuous
integration framework focused on build and test automation. As part
of a growing, dynamic team, the candidate will collaborate in a
cross-functional team environment and be responsible for gathering
requirements, building, and improving tools such as Gerrit, JIRA,
Artifactory, Blackduck, and Coverity, TestRail, and maintaining our
existing infrastructure.Core Job Role:
- Design, develop and maintain CI Pipeline.
- Act as a single point of contact for key tools such as Gerrit,
Coverity, JIRA, TestRail, etc.
- Administration of Linux Systems and applications, which may
include patching, upgrading, and modifying configurations to meet
- Triage and resolve issues with the environment and production
- Maintain documentation, share knowledge and learnings, and
strive for excellence. Requirements:
- 5 + years of experience with CI/CD Systems and applications
including Linux Administration.
- 3+ years of scripting experience in any language (Groovy,
Python, Ruby, or Perl)
- Expert in Jenkins. (Administering Jenkins and writing scripted
pipelines would be a big plus)
- Experience in source control git...
- Experience with administration and development of JIRA ticket
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Software frameworks
used for pre/post-commit gate along with tooling of multi-tier
- Experience working with rapid, overlapping product release
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding organizational
- Telecommuting is available, along with US Onsite.
- Available for on-call, and India Time Zones.
Keywords: Gigamon, Seattle , Build And Release Engineer - REMOTE, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!