Senior Backend Engineer - Node.js - Fully Remote
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a Senior Backend Engineer with experience, please
Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer - Node.js
Job Location: WORK FROM HOME
Salary: $130,000- 180,000/yr + Full Benefits + PTO + Equity + Free
Our all-in-one platform allows fitness entrepreneurs to host
classes and events, monetize on-demand content, and build
community-driven courses, from their own website via embeddable
code and iFrames. We take out the heavy lifting so leaders can
focus on what they do best: teaching and connecting with their
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are an online platform used by fitness instructors.
- Backed by the same folks behind Stripe, Airbnb, Instacart,
Dropbox & Reddit we are fully funded and scaling!
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development
projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help lead the design, architecture, and execution of the
backend in a serverless environment
- Advance our API-driven back-end architecture
- Present cross-team launches and updates at company-wide
What You Need for this Position
- You're a go-getter who can hit the ground running
- 3+ years of professional experience working in a Backend
- 5+ years of experience with Node.JS
- 2+ years of React.js
- 2+ NoSQL
Nice To Have
- Firestore, Stripe, Sendgrid, Twilio
- Experience with "video" is preferred
- Start-up experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits- Health, Dental, Vision
- Equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual company retreat
So, if you are a Senior Backend Engineer with experience, please
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Taylor
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : TM4-1698027 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Taylor McAlister - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Seattle , Senior Backend Engineer - Node.js - Fully Remote, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!