Company: SE Impact
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Structural Engineer or Architect - Non-Traditional (873 & 874) 2
positionsSeattle, WA Area = 873, home based officePortland, OR area
= 874, home based office
NOTE: Multiple other unique opportunities also available; see
Are you EXCITED to getup and go to work in the morning? If not,
- Do you like working with people and solving problems?
- Are you tired of the "grind" of engineering design, and all the
- Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild
- Do you have 5+ years of designing building structures?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing
opportunity for you!
(NOTE: Multiple other unique opportunities also available; see
- BS/MS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (MS a
- 5+ years experience designing building structures, including
significant wood experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented
- PE or RA, SE a plus
- If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of
another structural engineer who you think has some of the
characteristics mentioned above, please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE,
(Brian.Quinn@FindYourEngineer.com) with SE Solutions so we can set
up a time to learn more about your goals and interests. All
inquiries are kept confidential.
Keywords: SE Impact, Seattle , Structural Engineer, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!